- Minimum of 5 years of retail management experience in a high volume store or multi-unit management required. Specialty or fashion apparel experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required, including the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Understand business metrics.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, independent leader.
- Ability to understand the importance of optimizing payroll, creating and effective schedule based on high traffic business timeframes.
- Ability to be mobile in a store including standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching and/or twisting for up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Simple grasping, pushing, pulling, lifting and/or carrying things that weigh up to 40 pounds.
Destination Maternity Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to hire, train, pay, offer benefits, terminate, transfer, and promote individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital status, genetic information or other characteristic protected by law.